Monday, May 05, 2008

39 MONTHS IN SIBERIA - CHAPTER 9 AND EPILOGUE

As soon as I had returned from my visit with my parents in California and moved into the flat on Morskoy Prospyect, I called Galina to arrange to get together, just as we had agreed in June of 2002. So my second day back, I went to her flat. The minute she opened the door, I was struck by her beauty and charm, as I had only seen her once before, and that was three months prior. She looked exactly as she did in a photograph, which she had e-mailed to me during the summer. She was simply stunning with her green eyes, shoulder length blond hair, and model-like figure. Her mannerisms were notably feminine and kind. She definitely represented a younger age than she had, while at the same time, one could see experience in her face...

(CLICK POST TITLE TO READ FULL ARTICLE)

No comments: